Spectre makes its applications available for you to use only under these terms.
You are the end-user
- You enter into this agreement between Spectre and yourself, acting as an end-user of Spectre’s applications.
- There are no third parties involved in any of the terms under this agreement.
- This agreement doesn’t transfer. It applies solely to your using the Spectre applications on your personal devices.
- You agree to honour any applicable third-party agreements that may apply during your usage of our applications.
- If you’ve obtained the application through Apple, you agree to respect the Apple Media Services Terms and Conditions, and that Apple and its subsidiaries may enforce this agreement as a third-party beneficiary.
Spectre’s support, warranty and liability
- For help, questions or complaints regarding your use of Spectre’s applications, contact Spectre’s support page.
- No other parties are responsible for providing support to you for your usage of Spectre’s applications.
- You agree to be solely responsible for the results of how you use the application, its functioning or failure.
- To the extent permitted by law, Spectre, nor any other party, offers any warranties, expressly or implied. You accept our warranty and liability disclaimer.
- If you’ve obtained the application through Apple, in the event of a failure you may notify them for a refund. That is the full extent of their warranty obligations.
- Spectre is solely responsible for any claims regarding its applications, their compliance with applicable regulations and their use of intellectual property.